“FANTASTIC !!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

After yet another fantastic visit to this restaurant I just had to write a review. My family have been going here since it opened and I can honestly say we have never had a bad meal, excellent service (not to intrusive) excellent choice on the menu and always very tasty hot food. A wee bit pricey (£120 for 4 adults inc drinks) but worth every penny. We will be back soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Food cannot be faulted, delicious in every sense, especially if you go for the buffet option. Excellent choice and great value for money
a la carte can be pricey, but the food is worth it.
Staff are very friendly, sometimes, this is too friendly. I have been a few times and every time I have heard the comical joke of how the waiters wife cheated on him and took all the money, but he never seems to take the hint and go away, your left feeling awkward trying to laugh at his humour, whilst being unsure if it is humour or perhaps a true story. I visited the restaurant with my partner for a quiet meal, but felt the waiter tried to be our entertainment by constantly interrupting us with his stories

all in all, excellent food, but try choose the night when one of the triplet waiter owners has a night off if you plan on discussing anything.

3  Thank vindalloo_lou
Reviewed July 17, 2013

yet another of many visits...... each time surpasses oue expectations... lovely meal, relaxed atmospere and the staff are so friendly and polite. our last visit was for a special occasion and everyone loved the meal and attentive service.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Have been here many times and I am never disappointed. The staff are friendly, attentative and helpful. Always have a laugh with some of the guys. Food is always excellent. My husband and I ordered the mixed starter for two and we were amazed at how huge the portion was! Enough for a main and only £6.95! Both had curries full of flavour and the nans are amazing. Good selection of drinks, (they have my particular favourite - plus point for me!). Nothing is too much trouble and any leftovers are promplty wrapped up for you to take away, if you so wish, which we always do as portions are so generous! Will keep going back - no wonder it is rated number 1 in Cumbernauld. just wish certain other places followed their example!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We've been to this place perhaps 5 or 6 times as a group from work. It has a great menu, great serive and at good prices. The place doesn't look much from the road (it was previously a tyre shop), but inside is very nicely dressed and the waiters are vert good. Attentive, cheery, chatty without being obtrusive, and smartly dressed.
The food is excellent, perhaps portion size is a bit big, but what a selection.
We will always go back if it contnues like this.