“Good seafood! ”

La Cueva del Mar
Ranked #2 of 139 Restaurants in Guaynabo
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

My family and I visited this restaurant on my last visit to PR. The food was nice and fresh and the prices were A little high for the quality of food that I received. I would definitely recommend for a lunch time get away.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Awful service, super slow, my friends wasted three hours there for lunch as well.

I heard they have to shut this place down for some months because the goverment inspectors found ??? in their grease trap.

!

Avoid this place. Eat there at your own peril.

1  Thank zipperleishorrible
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I think the food was the delicious, especially the famous FISH TACOS!!!
They were not the best I have tried but they sure were one of the best in Puerto Rico.
I would go back there every time I come back to PR.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

This is a MUST if you're looking for good, affordable seafood. "La Cuevita" for locals. Appetizers are excellent. This is the kind of place that is great for everything, a good family dinner option, a nice business lunch or just to share some beers and seafood "empanadillas" with your friends.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I've visited 3 times and they never had what i wanted to eat (Marlin) but i always eat the seafood rice. Excellent!