“San Juan Dive Trip”
Review of Scuba Dogs, Inc.

Scuba Dogs, Inc.
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Scuba Dog staff is the finest and as honest as the day is long!!! The first day we arrived they advised us that the diving conditions were not worth going and that they didn't want to "just take our money." We came back the following day and had a wonderful dive with Chris. He was very patient with my young daughter who is a new diver and spent quite a bit of time with us as we talked about diving rules and what we learned from the dive. I called many other dive shops on the island and Chris and Scuba Dogs rank at the top. You won't go wrong with Scuba Dogs whether you are an experienced diver, brand new or just want to go snorkeling.

1  Thank alblockfamily

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have my Open Water certification for Scuba, but had never done an ocean dive prior to my appointment with Scuba Dogs. Christina was the perfect person to work with me on this dive. She reviewed the history of the bay (right by the Caribe Hilton) and also made sure that I knew what types of sea life we might see on the drive. She was careful to go at my pace (which was slow and cautious) and showed me founder, a sea turtle, and even the dreaded lion fish. I recommend this shore dive for any one who want to see how many different types of sea life are thriving right in this small bay. Gabriel at the desk was friendly and very efficient at checking me and making me feel welcome. This was one of the best parts of my trip to Puerto Rico.

1  Thank jacq7114
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We had an awesome time snorkeling with the instructor Gabriel!! We had to come back a little earlier than planned but he was very nice to us and went out of his way to compensate for it, which he did very well. We would recommend Scuba Dogs to everyone and will definitely re-visit if we go back.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Me and my wife are first time snorklers and we both had some reservations about the event; however, our fears were eased with the teaching that occurred prior to the actual snorkling. The tour guide, Christina, was very knowledgeable of this regions history and all of the staff were fluent in English and Spanish. I saw so many beautiful and colorful tropical fish to include a barracuda that had to be about five foot in length. I highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I had a SCUBA referral and I wanted to do my certification dives in PR. I called/e-mailed Scuba Dogs the day after I passed my confined dives with the goal of getting certified over two days. My instructor/certifier is a young and easy-going guy named Chris, and he was a GREAT teacher. After a thorough briefing, we got right to the business of diving. He was EXTREMELY patient with me as I learned to pressurize my ears for the first time in water deeper than my height. The same with me demonstrating buoyancy control. I rewarded him by being an air sipper and being able to go out farther and for longer than he normally does with other students. I fed several schools of fish (suckers love dog treats; who knew?!), and explored a few nooks and crannies offshore. The staff was pleasant and the prices are reasonable. Ask for Chris!