“The Best!”

The Boat Club - Day Tours
Ranked #13 of 16 things to do in Guaynabo
More attraction details
Owner description: RENT A BOAT and explore the beautiful waters of Fajardo Puerto Rico and the Spanish Virgin Island. You can have a perfect private day for a very affordable price. You can go by yourself or one of our experience captains will take you wherever you want, don’t fall into tourist traps contact us.
“The Best!”
Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

We were a group of 4 girlfriends that never have had the opportunity of visiting Palomino, Palominito or Icacos. We chartered the Boat Club and it was the best decision ever. The boat was in excellent condition, Capt. Mariano is very friendly and the day was perfect so we had a great combination of factors to have a great day at the beach. We are already planing our next charter.

Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Best Day of Our Vacation”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

My family and I booked a vacation to Puerto Rico in April. We stayed at the Ritz Carleton in San Juan. My parents are older (in their late 60's) and so were content to hang out at the hotel. We all decided to charter a day on the water, as a nice way to break up the beach time, and sight seeing in San Juan.

After getting in touch with several tour operators, I decided to go with Capt. Mariano and The Boat Club. It was the BEST DAY OF OUR VACATION!!!! We were met at the marina by a golf cart that ushered us to our boat. When we arrived at the boat we were DELIGHTED!!! It was so nice. It was very new, clean and modern! We set sail for the day... The weather was gorgeous and as soon as Capt. Mariano opened up all the main sails we were in Heaven!!!

We kayaked, snorkeled, and spent the day floating in sea chairs with cocktails! He served us an amazing lunch, and the best part.... It was only us... Just our family. (We saw a lot of other charters and catamarans with over 20 people, all strangers...) We were soooo HAPPY with our cruise, I honestly can say this was our best day on vacation. My parents also said that it was so special....

I'd recommend this to everyone going to PR, you will have the BEST TIME!!!
Lindsey

Visited April 2012
ponce, pr
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

If you want to spend a nice day at the beach, the Boat Club is the best alternative.
You don't have to worry about anything.
The equipment is in excellent condition and the captain knows the area very well.
This gives you the freedom to move from one beautiful beach to another.

Visited March 2012
San Juan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Boat club”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

What a great experience!!! Perfect for day trips and excursions. Good for the whole family or group. No hassles, just pick up and drop off. Sailing with Captain Mariano was an unforgettable experience. Ask for the "super special tour"!! He even gives sailing classes for the little ones....highly recommended.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Dan H
San Juan, Puerto Rico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I've been renting boats from 'The Boat Club' since January. I have always found the boats in excellent condition,clean, fuel topped-off, and the boats at their slip & ready to go. Since I travel with my wife & small child, the Boat Club adds a great deal of flexibility to our weekend outings because we're able to choose at our own trip, including departure time, beach/island destination, and our return schedule. You don't have to worry about filling up with fuel upon your return. They will do it for you and text you a photo with the receipt. The management is friendly and no hassle attitude. If you live in PR and wish to have a boat without the hassle of owning with its maintenance expenses,etc. , this is a brilliant alternative.
As far as island/beach destinations go, my favorite is definitely Icacos.
F.PL.