“Really nice little restaurant”
Review of Bienmesabe Cocina

Bienmesabe Cocina
Ranked #13 of 153 Restaurants in Guaynabo
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Cozy, great atmosphere, beatifyl decor, friendly staff, food was awesome we had some barriguitas de vieja which is a local dish and for lunch we had the tuna fillet with yuca gnochis. This was a great find, great value also. Will come back soon. Thanks!!

1  Thank Felix A

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Service was good but slow. Dinner could be better if programmed to arrive altogether. The Tapas menu is impressive but needs finesse and were too oily. We tasted the Rodaballo with manchego sauce but it arrived somewhat cold. The risotto had too much taste of Rosemary flavor, but the churrasco was better.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

This is a little giant of a restaurant! I guess it sits about 40 people including the terrace sitting. Good range of choices in the menu and great food and service. I had the veal Osso buco with red mashed potatos and my husband had the dorado (Chillo) stuffed with shrimp in "salsa criolla" with fried plantains (tostones). We also had the house drink named "mesabebien" (ittastesgoodtome) and we have to agree that it tastes good to us also! The waiter was very atentative and courteous and the food was served promptly but I have to clarify that we were the only ones in the restaurant at the time because it was a very early dinner, people were arriving for dinner as we left. Great dessert also. We will go back!

2  Thank vicamur
Reviewed September 12, 2011

My husband, my daughter and I visited this small family restaurant and were pleasantly surprised with some of the dishes. We think the best was the yuca gnocchi and tuna dish. The place is small; I recommend you make reservations because waiting outside for a table during a hot day is unbearable. There's no parking, but you can park nearby on the same street. Since this is a family run restaurant, there were only the owner and his wife to serve the clients, making the service a little slow. This is a nice creative cuisine restaurant and I recommend it..

1  Thank Jalenis
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Located in the heart of Guaynabo City, this restaurant offers latin food with a twist.
MAKE SURE: to ask the server to clarify things listed in the menu. We ordered some items that were different than what we expected (based on what we read).
Small restaurant with no more than 10 tables.
Not a lot of parking space, just 4 cars fit in front of the restaurant.
Good wine / spirits selection and service.
Some items on the menu are great, like the tuna and the steak...They need to work on their arroz mamposteao though!!!