“Great place. Love its pizza.”

PIAZZA New York Creative Pizzeria
Ranked #31 of 139 Restaurants in Guaynabo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
“Great place. Love its pizza.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We have visited this place several times. Service is always great, food is very good (Rockefeller pizza is great :-) )

Visited December 2013
1 Thank JoseyLuz G

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Consistent pizza but poor service ”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

The pizza is consistently good in this place. New York style with fresh toppings. The service is where they suffer. We specified that we wanted our pizza without an ingredient and after waiting a long time it came with the ingredient we didn't want. We had to wait more for the pizza to be cooked again. I also had to wait a long time for a beer to be served. Very poor service but very good food.

Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
“Great Pizza, New York style”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Ordered a ham, onion, and basil!

Crust was just the correct thickness to make it crunchy yet hold it with one hand. Flavor was good and cooked perfectly.

Sauce was not too overpowering that mixed well with the cheese and other ingredients.

In all the pizza was very good and the small 6 piece was enough for 2 people.

Visited December 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“pizza, pasta and churrasco all in one place”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

After living in Puerto Rico for 3 years, this was one of the restaurants I had to visit before leaving the enchanted island. We even had my son's birthday party here for a group of 10 people. My family of 4 always ordered the same thing. Mozarella sticks, Large Caesar Salad, Large Cheese Pizza, Churrasco and a side of Fettucine Alfredo. You will not be disappointed. Btw, parking is limited, but they have valet parking when it is full. They have even walked me to my car with an umbrella when it was pouring rain.

• Visited July 2013
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
“Very good NY style pizza, in Guaynabo puerto Rico”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Surfing the IN last nigth for restaurants in Guaynabo, this one came up. So today for lunch I went there with my wife. It was very good. The pizza was above expectations, and the service was very good,maybe because we arrived early. But in general the experience was good , and I will be going to this place again.

• Visited September 2013