“Don't bother.”

Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Guaynabo
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This was supposed to be an afternoon tour and ended up after dark. It is billed as lit, but all we had were ridiculous headlights. There r no real brakes and u r told to use your hand but the lines r so steep that u rip your rotator cuff trying. In addition, there are trees WAY too close to the lines. My companion smacked into one of the in the pitch dark.
We went on this tour thinking we would see rainforest but saw squat. None of the guides spoke more than 2 words of English. It was the worste shore excursion or tour we have ever done. Absolutely horrific. I was especially disappointed because this was the event I had been most looking forward to of our whole vacation. I have done other zip lines and loved them, and had in fact talked my companion into trying this because I thought it would b great, so when she hit a tree it was a nightmare!

1  Thank AlynMD
There are newer reviews for La Marquesa Original Canopy Tour

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Exciting! fun tour that include 8 or 10 ziplines. Great forest, great guides helping you the way thru.

1  Thank ChefDQ
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Husband's company planned this for us & we went to it expecting something else. It still ended up being very fun & safe. We had a great time.

2  Thank ajr2005
Reviewed July 8, 2012

8 zip lines and a rappel, in the forest. very good crew and ssafe
lots of fun and a good way to spend the morning

1  Thank Fred T
Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

We stayed near Old San Juan so we were not too far away but the ride was fine as it was a newer van. It can be a bit harrowing as you drive up thanks the one lane streets (with traffic going both ways) and hairpin turns. The people at Marquesa are nice and helpful, not overly chatty (especially the girl, super graceful but not so personnable). The ziplining itself seemed safe and was fun but the lines aren't that long and there's nothing to see except for foliage. The longest line is about 25 sec (2 of these) the rest are about 10 (8 of these). The rappel is more like a 10 ft drop. For over $300 I wish I'd done Toro Verde instead but it was cool to do once