“Great Italian food in Guaynabo.”
Review of Buongustaio

Buongustaio
Ranked #22 of 139 Restaurants in Guaynabo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

The food is excellent. I have dined here plenty of times and everything I have tried is really good. The only drawback may be the lack of coziness. Decoration can be improved.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I bought a voucher on the Internet for a nice dinner at Buongustaio. I can definitely say the food is exquisite! My husband is Italian and he definitely loved every entree. We had fried calamari and the seafood risotto, which were both so good! We also had the Semifreddo dessert, which was tasty and brought us directly to the taste of authentic Italian Cuisine. The service was spot on: the waitress was amicable, diligent, and attentive at all times. Our Sangrias were quite tasty, also. As an added bonus, we went on a Thursday night, and they had live Italian Bohemian music, which was really beautiful. Would recommend this place to everyone!

1  Thank NorMsSanJuan
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Family oriented restaurant with friendly wait staff. They have an ample menu with a vast selection of pasta fish and meat dishes. Overall the food is great and the prices are very reasonable. I have never had a bad meal here. They rarely make the pasta fajoli soup but when they do, you need to have it.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

The place is small and quiet one, nice for great talks with your couple or friend. The food was delicious, a little high price but the serving was big so maybe the price is ok. They take a lot of time to bring the check and to process the payments.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is a small family owned Italian Restaurant. My family and I visit it quite often. The food is fresh and very authentic. The service is a little slower than I would like, but that is what you get when you are being served authentic italian food with fresh ingredients. So, when you go, go without feeling rushed. Just order a bottle of wine and relax! Great for Couples, Families and Friends.