“Good food!”

Ranked #16 of 151 Restaurants in Guaynabo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Loved Bongustaio! Great food and excellent service by Paolo! The semifredo dessert is great!!

1  Thank Amat391

Reviewed February 12, 2012

Food was good but the service was not as expected when we saw the amount of servers they have....We got all the servers there, asked for 2 Sangria glasses, it took us 3 times requesting them before we were served...The decor and ambiance needs a cleaning and updating...maybe some paint!!

Reviewed November 29, 2011

My wife and I have passed by this restaurant several times and it always peaked our interest. With no recommendations our looking it up we just sat down to see for ourselves. I have to say I wished our interest would have peaked sooner. Its great food, friendly and family atmosphere, staff and waiters are at your every pecking call. Prices are down to earth. We had an absolute marvelous culinary experience. It was our first time here but guaranteed not our last.

1  Thank CCTPR
Reviewed November 11, 2011

A very good Italian restaurant. The menu is very extensive. Lots of options for everyone. The restaurant is good for families with children. They have a kids menu but I consider it a little bit expensive. The pasta I ordered, cheese tortellini with a gorgonzola - pesto - red sauce was delicious.  Great variety of pasta sauces that an be matched with different pastas. My wife ordered the four cheese pizza and she loved it. The prices are a expensive for what it is but the quality and flavor is very good.

Reviewed September 22, 2011

Waiters and owner are very friendly. Good service. Food is good, specially the gnocchi. Good price. We go often with all the family.