“"Great place, good service and good food"”
Review of Jardin de Celeste

Jardin de Celeste
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2013

"Several of our friends had insisted on us visiting the restaurant and we finally did yesterday (june 8, 2013). We arrived for lunch and it was raining very hard, the staff at the main entrance followed me with an umbrella to make sure that I did not get wet after parking my vehicle.

The restauranr as soon as you go inside is a typical old farm house with open spaces full of wonderful aroma from the food. We immediately were invited inside. The waitress was very nice ans patience since a couple of our non spanish speaking friends needed a little assistance with the menu.

The food was brought to our table in a timely manner and with a smile. I enjoyed the chicken with chiplote sauce and the portion was more than plenty ( I had left overs), my wife ordered the pork ribs and I took a small bite (for the reviews only) and wished that I had ask for them myself.

Our 2 companions were very pleased with their choices of lunch, Note: ENCHILADAS in El Salvador are similar to MEXICAN TOSTADAS so be ware.... they are still delicious. We were surprised when the bill came, after drinks and the meal for four plus tip (included) it was $55.00.

If you want to try good food and a great atmosphere I then suggest for you not to miss this little restaurant with a big boy attitude.

Until next time.........

1  Thank jmoyo1

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stop here to eat. Food is very good, we have quesadilla for dessert (the typical dessert here) everything was delicious, The gardens are soo amazing and peaceful, it totally made you feel relaxed and welcomed.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

the restaurant is situated inside the volcano surrounded by coffee trees where you breath nothing but fresh air.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This place is about 4 km south of Ataco. Only way to get there is if you have a car. We showed up on a weekend evening in early January and were told (by an armed guard!) that the place was closed. Hopefully just a temporary closure since all the guidebooks and people that we talked to highly recommended this restaurant. So call to confirm before heading there.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I want to go back again, great restaurant with excellent food. i recommend to anybody to go there, the area where is located its safe and the climate wonderful too. The decoration is antique way and it just makes you go back. wonderful place !!!!