“A gorgeous place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Concepcion de Ataco
El Jardin de Celeste
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We stayed at this beautiful place only for one night and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Log cabin was very clean and one touch I liked was part of the decorations was coffee beans in the candle holder, which also gave a nice smell in the room.

It's extremely peaceful, and stunning flowers in the grounds.

Breakfast in the morning I chose to have the traditional one which was served with local coffee, which is amazing.

I would recommend anyone to go and stay there. Extremely reasonable, and would definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Clairy1977

Reviewed February 17, 2014

As others have noted, the food here is exceptionally good, although the service can be a bit slow--but who cares, it is such a pleasant atmosphere! Have a good meal, then stroll in the flower-filled garden area and notice the ancient dug-out canoes they use for flower containers. We did not stay overnight, so can't comment on the hotel accommodations.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I was taking a private tour of the coffee plantations along the Ruta de la Flores when my tour guide suggested El Jardin De Celeste for lunch. I am so glad he did. The place is extremely beautiful. The food and service were excellent. I would highly recommed this place to anyone traveling in the area. It is truly a special place.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Darryl M
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Me and some friends where traveling to APaneca and we where told we should go to this place. The place was really pretty but the service was the worst ever. I would never recommend this place to anyone. So le and my friends where having lunch at the restaurant where price are outrageous and food is not good at all. So then this dogs where walking by our table and one of them jumped on my friends lap trying to eat her food. These dogs where licking our feet and it was just so uncomfortable. So I called the waitress and told her our situation but she didn't even say anything back to me and left. We where so insulted by the situation because these dogs looked like street dogs and they where making our meal really uncomfortable. So I ask to speak to the manager at Lear 3 times. The waitress rolled her eyes to me. We all stop eating and said we wouldn't pay until the manager came and talked to us. I was so mad until finally this lady From the table next to us walks up to me and tells me she is the manager. This lady was so rude she first was going to shake my hand and then she just pulled back her hand and told me ups I forgot you don't like dogs and I've been touching them. It results the dogs where hers. I told her what happened and she told me " my dogs do not eat meat" wow I was so surprised, how can a manager of the level of ignorance of this women. I told her I was so shocked on her reaction and that for me it was amazing that she didn't even said sorry. So then she told me yes sorry you don't like dogs. I just stood up and left the place. Jardines de Celeste is supposed to be a known place and how is it possible that they have 3 dogs just walking around licking customers feet and throwing themselves to customers food. I will never ever go to that place in my life and I wouldn't recommend anyone on doing so because if the managers act that way with costumes I can't even imagine how they Handel their employees and the food.

• Stayed: July 2013
5  Thank Adelala
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Okay, this place is very far from civilization. Happened here while on a volcano/zip lining tour and turned out to make the entire tour worth the price! Incredible atmosphere and awesome staff. Beware, our tour guide stated that this is one of the most popular restaurants in El Salvador, so be prepared to wait a bit to be seated. With four adults, with incredible entrees and desserts, with a bottle of wine, the total cost was $62. The bottle of wine was $22! I will come back!

Room Tip: You can rent a cabana to stay here, but the food is the highlight.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Beverns
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I have been in El Salvador less than a week, but already found my way to El Jardin de Celeste.
It was a long ride, but worth every moment. The food was delicious, served quiclkly, and then we just had time to eat. My meal began with tortilla soup, which was fresh tomato with some tasty add-ins (avocado on the bottom) and then I ordered Plato Tipico (carne). My wife ordered Plato Tipico (puerco). Both came with refried black beans, rice, and a tomato salad (tomatoes, onions and cilantro), And also some wonderful little sausages! It was nearly more than I could eat.

And then I learned the the plants by the entry way were for sale!! So now my patio in San Salvador has some very special orchids. Wow! What a great place!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Robert E
Reviewed July 4, 2013

They have comfortable rooms here if you'd like to stay but if your just passing through I definately recommend the food there. A great menu to choose from that's fresh and full of flavor. Fantastic fine dinning food without the fine dinning prices. The gardens are beautiful and you'll find many areas to take great photos.

If you want a dessert recommendation, I recommend the Tiramisu, simply delicious.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
#2 of 10 in Concepcion de Ataco
Casa Degraciela - Boutique Hotel
Casa Degraciela - Boutique Hotel
#1 of 13 in Concepcion de Ataco

Been to El Jardin de Celeste? Share your experiences!