I stayed there for 11nights during my trip for my friend's wedding.
The hotel is just 2 min walk from Yatsuka stn. and surrounded by super market, electronic store(worldwide adaptor available), restaurant and a big 100yen shop. The staff are friendly and helpful although some of them know english just a little. I choose this hotel because it has kitchen corner in room and coin laudry machine.
- use 1 day metro pass to travel around tokyo.
- easy to go to nikko, use Tobu line.
- sushi restaurant near hotel "すし久", chef is really kind and sushi is fresh.
- Tobu Zoo is good for family.
- there're 24hrs stores around the station, ok for walking back alone at night.
- if hugry at night, free ramen service from hotel staff is better than instant noodle. (21.30-23.00)
- Post office is next to the hotel and ATM accept international card.More
- Room service