When it comes down to it, that is what I want from a Bed & Breakfast, and the Balmacara Mains did not disappoint! Added to that is the stunning location on the shores of Loch Alsh with views to Skye and the Highlands, the peace, the constantly changing light, a convenient location close to Kyle of Lochalsh. The room was comfortable and clean as was the bathroom. Our standard rate room was perhaps a little small, but it was fine for one night. The bedding was so luxurious I didn't want to get up and could have stayed longer! The breakfast was fresh, freshly cooked and delicious. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Altogether, a pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront contemporary boutique B&B Guesthouse on the shores of Loch Alsh with great views to Skye. Great base for touring the Isle of Skye, and the Lochalsh peninsula. All rooms high quality, en suite, and with own private entrance. Near Plockton and Eilean Donan Castle also. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Balmacara Mains Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balmacara Mains Guesthouse Hotel Balmacara
- Balmacara Mains Guesthouse Lochalsh