We stayed 2 nights at this scenic guesthouse. The view from our room was beyond beautiful looking on the water which constantly changed as the weather rolled by, including a beautiful rainbow. Comfortable room and relaxed atmosphere, breakfast a 10, on a closed terrace with also the view of the sea. Behind the buildings a mystical forest inviting hikes. All in all, a very special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront contemporary boutique B&B Guesthouse on the shores of Loch Alsh with great views to Skye. Great base for touring the Isle of Skye, and the Lochalsh peninsula. All rooms high quality, en suite, and with own private entrance. Near Plockton and Eilean Donan Castle also. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Balmacara Mains Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balmacara Mains Guesthouse Hotel Balmacara
- Balmacara Mains Guesthouse Lochalsh