“Highly recommended! Great Breakfast”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dornie
Sonas Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 5 Dornie B&B and Inns
Lund, Sweden
“Highly recommended! Great Breakfast”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I stayed here once at the beginning of this summer with my partner and it was so lovely that I went back taking my mum at the end of the summer. Great hospitality and super scrambled eggs! The best value for money out of all the Scotland B&Bs I have stayed at!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Czech first
Revelstoke, Canada
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Stayed five days with the Gills and enjoyed every minute. Angie and Johnston are great hosts and went out of their way to cater to my allergies which made our stay that much better. The breakfasts were excellent, a true Scottish fry up. The location was perfect for walking to Eilean Donan castle, to the village of Dornie or to catch a bus. The ensuite room was very comfortable. Would highly recommend Sonas for one night or more and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Adrienne Edinburgh

Stayed at Sonas for one night and wished I could have stayed longer. Room was excellent and hospitality also. Breakfast was one of the best I have had on my travels. Angela made me a lovely packed lunch for my trip to Sandaig. Angela and Johnston are lovely lovely people. Will certainly stay there again and highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

It's just a walk down the road to the wonderful Eilean Donan Castle. The breakfast was great. We visited the Isle of Skye from here.

Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Erik Z
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 26, 2011

The Gills were excellent and kind hosts. The food was wonderful and our en suite double room was good. They really made us feel at home.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Tom M
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 24, 2011

From the view over to the Cuillins at Skye, to the proximity of the bus stop (200 metres away opposite the castle - although that didn't stop me accepting a lift down to the stop from the host, such is the level of care and hospitality at Sonas) to the warm,friendly welcome and the magnificent breakfast - this B&B is the finest I know anywhere. (though if it becomes any more popular I shall have trouble getting in for my annual trip to Dornie, although all the stops will be pulled out to suggest other places in the village if you can't get in - such is the hospitality and welcome you can expect here.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank tucholsky
Central Valley, New York
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I previously reviewed this establishment and decided to make a return visit and if anything it was even better than the last time.The garden is now fully developed and was in full glorious colour. The hostess, Angela, provided us with tea and home baking in the garden which was very much unexpected but greatly appreciated. I still think that for the quality of service that you receive that Angela does not charge enough. On the morning of her departure we had to leave early and we were served a full breakfast at 6.30am. We stayed for 4 days and wished we could have stayed longer. I thoroughly recomment this establishment.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank moralda
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dornie
Balmacara Hotel
#1 of 1 in Glenmoriston
Tingle Creek Hotel
Tingle Creek Hotel
#1 of 1 in Erbusaig

Been to Sonas Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!