A wonderful experience for any foreign travelers to Tokyo. This is a very Japanese style Hilton with western influence, accommodations and food. But what it really offers is a comfortable way to explore Japanese culture outside the big city but still within the comfort of a beautiful Hilton property with natural, healthful hot spring baths and spa, Japanese (and western) cuisine, Internet, recreational sports including golf, tennis, bowling and pool. Every room has a view of the Pacific Ocean. Reserve a Tatami Room for the true Japanese sleeping experience. The short train ride from Tokyo Station is comfortable and easy riding through the countryside, residential areas and rice paddies so you can spend a night and then head back or onward to Kyoto, Osaka or another city. The free Hotel Shuttle Van makes frequent trips from Odawara Station. An excellent addition to any trip to Tokyo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel to the Hilton Odawara Resort & Spa, just 60 miles west of Tokyo, in the Hakone mountain's foothills. It's just 30 minutes by train to Tokyo's business district and 90 minutes by car to Haneda Tokyo airport. Courtesy transport runs weekdays to Odawara train station and shops, 2.5 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Odawara Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Odawara Resort And Spa
- Hilton Odawara Hotel Odawara
- Odawara Hilton