It seems a bit mean to only give 3 stars to somewhere so cheap - I stayed 6 times over 2 months and paid either 4,800 yen or 5.300 yen for the night without breakfast.
1. Location - you can see the hotel from the train station on the other side of the taxi rotary.
3. Clean (but book a non-smoking room if you can - the smoking ones stink for a non-smoker)
4. Efficient staff with smooth check in
5. Check out is just putting your room card key in a box
6. The large communal bath - the rooms are small and the bathrooms tiny but this makes all the difference - you can stretch out and relax or even sit outside - there is also a sauna.
7. Paypal accepted for internet booking
8. Shops / restaurants and even a multiplex cinema nearby
1. If you have to stay in a smokers room they stink
2. The air conditioner won't go below 28 degrees
3. The train station is close so, if you sleep with the window open, the train wake you up early.
4. The rooms are tiny even by Japanese standards.
I would not recommend for a vacation but why would anyone be sightseeing in Yachiyo anyway?
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Rakuten, Agoda, JAPANiCAN, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your APA Hotel Chiba Yachiyo Midorigaoka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- APA Hotel Chiba Yachiyo Midorigaoka Japan - Chiba Prefecture