Staff not prepare. Place is a beautiful 100 years old house well-conserved, however due to the service ( which is terrible also at the tour in the winery) i do not recommend.
When we arrived we didnt find anyone there and after looking for someone we found. He showed our room and that was it.
We had to ask if there was a pool, we found a bar and when we asked for a menu they dont they didnt have but they could bring us some snacks. We asked for cheese and fruits and the surprise was when we check out the price was 40 dolares for it. We had to complain a lot to not pay that all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Silva's winery Boutique Hotel is one of the most refined and elegant destinations of Colchagua Valley. The charming family house beside the old winery at Angostura Estate, where four generations of the Silva family lived, is now the residence of their boutique hotel. The colonial-style home has been delicately decorated by Francisco Silva and is the ideal place to connect with the culture of wine, Chilean traditions and all the peacefulness of the Valley's countryside. Its seven comfortable rooms are perfect for relaxing and enjoying a romantic atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa Silva Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vina Casa Silva Hotel San Fernando
- Casa Silva Hotel Chile/San Fernando