“Great atmosphere.”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2012

The staff are fantastic here, The food was lovely. The prices are good. There is a great choice of food for everyone.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Food okay and was served quick when we eventually got seated. Drinks prices expensive but service came with a smile to be fair. Would ecommend going off peak (Sun-Thu ?) or lunches and opting for a set meal - looks much better value.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Excellent lunch menu which is exceptionally reasonably priced and 2 fantastic children's menus. Breakfast is also fantastic.
Most definitely a place to visit with children or to have a children's party at.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

I love their ketchup, goat cheese pizza and cosmopolitan pitcher. They have nice deals as well. I love the place.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

I first visited here several years ago and was impressed by the place a lot, the food and service was good but over the years it's gone down the pan, service is poor to bad and the food is always hit and miss, I last went with my husband and after waiting 45 minutes his meal came followed by mine 10 minutes after I ordered chicken and got steak...cremated, I did complain quietly and was treated like a leper for the rest of the evening, I didn't order a sweet I'd made my mind up I'd eaten my last meal in Frankie and Bennys and would not return again....I got a happy meal on the way home!!!