Stayed here for a girls shopping trip and theatre break. The hotel is across the road from the trafford centre, it is very handy for all the shops and restaurants. We were a group on five ladies, the hotel was very secure and the staff very welcoming. The reception staff are really nice they even directed us to the Lowry Outlet Mall on our second day, which I would reccommend. We took a taxis to the theare around £9 each way which is good if there is a group of you. Breakfast was lovely, continental stuff is self serve and your order your cooked breakfast. Rooms were lovely, heating and tv all free. Hotel is small which is great we felt as if the staff got to know us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Load up on the latest fashions at the intu Trafford Centre, just a ten minute walk down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre Nth Hotel Trafford
- Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre North Hotel Greater Manchester