“Great day out”

Airkix Indoor Skydiving Manchester
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We're right next to the Chill Factore indoor ski slope, opposite the Trafford Centre, and less than 4 miles from the city centre. You really can fly, in a safe, fun way. Come along and find out for yourself.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Easy to find, great training staff. Only thing that was disappointing was the price. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to try something new

All reviews
in 42 reviews
"manchester"
in 80 reviews

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Absolutely fantastic!! Welcomed by staff upon arrival, really friendly. As where the instructors. Free viewing area. My children came watching (1 and 3) and where really amazed by it. Loved the whole experience, couldn't stop smiling and want to do many more in the future! I just wanted it to last longer!

1  Thank Kate J
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I booked the flight experience for my partners 21st birthday and it definitely impressed! The experience was fantastic and would be recommended to all! The staff are all very friendly and inviting and made it a brilliant evening out!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

That a great early 50th birthday experience. Whilst on trip to UK, my husband surprised me with a bodyflight at Airkix on the spur of the moment. Two 1-minute flights with a high flight with the instructor at the end. I screamed all the way up, but with excitement, not fear!!!! Can't what to do it again ........