“Fantastic!!”

Airkix Indoor Skydiving Manchester
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We're right next to the Chill Factore indoor ski slope, opposite the Trafford Centre, and less than 4 miles from the city centre. You really can fly, in a safe, fun way. Come along and find out for yourself.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Absolutely fantastic!! Welcomed by staff upon arrival, really friendly. As where the instructors. Free viewing area. My children came watching (1 and 3) and where really amazed by it. Loved the whole experience, couldn't stop smiling and want to do many more in the future! I just wanted it to last longer!

1  Thank Kate J

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I booked the flight experience for my partners 21st birthday and it definitely impressed! The experience was fantastic and would be recommended to all! The staff are all very friendly and inviting and made it a brilliant evening out!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

That a great early 50th birthday experience. Whilst on trip to UK, my husband surprised me with a bodyflight at Airkix on the spur of the moment. Two 1-minute flights with a high flight with the instructor at the end. I screamed all the way up, but with excitement, not fear!!!! Can't what to do it again ........

Reviewed June 3, 2014

For our Christmas present 6 of us including my nephew who is 11 and the oldest been my father in law at 80 years old were very anxious. Chris was our instructor and was fab really friendly and made us relax. We enjoyed our time thoroughly and can't wait to do it again what a buzz!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Received an airkix voucher for my birthday- included two one minute flights. Although this doesn't sound that much time, it's definitely enough- especially for a first go! Received an initial induction as a small group and then took turns to do the sky dive with the same instructor. Absolutely fantastic experience with friendly and professional instructors who definitely know what they're doing! Only negative comment is that they charge a further £5 on the day for the instructor to take you up high rather than hover around low down. Although I did pay the extra, and didn't regret it, thought this was a little cheeky! Also spent quite a lot of money buying the photos and videos after!