“Excellent Fun!”

Airkix Indoor Skydiving Manchester
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We're right next to the Chill Factore indoor ski slope, opposite the Trafford Centre, and less than 4 miles from the city centre. You really can fly, in a safe, fun way. Come along and find out for yourself.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Excellent Fun!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

I have to say I quite anxious before I arrived for my free fall flight which was a gift from a friend.
When I arrived and saw the set up I relaxed a little then after our preflight briefing with Cez I felt further assured of the safety.
Two one minute sessions does not sound much but I can vouch for the complete feeling of exhilaration . . . Especially on the high flying set in the second flight.
Don't hesitate . . . Book it today and have a great time!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for skydivers and non-skydivers alike”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Great way to practice and progress skydiving freefall skills, but also a fantastic experience for people with no interest in skydiving. The amazing staff and their friendly nature is what got this an excellent rating.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Oisin W
wrexham
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Indoor sky dive at Manchester Trafford Centre Airkix”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

This was a fab experience for my family. 4 adults had an amazing experience even though only a short time but an awesome time. DVD a bonus, free facebook photos to download or purchase and the option of the £5 high airbourne experience well worth it, accept for my husband who chickened out at the last second lol. Well done to the experienced sky divers who put on a fast paced acrobatic show for us. Fabulous.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“£52 for 2 minutes! Way too expensive”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Not worth the money, just been today and my son was very disappointed that he only had 2 minutes. They say it's an hour but you only "fly" for 2 minutes, the rest is watching others. You have to pay an extra £5 to fly high. Very poor value for money.

3 Thank gary n
202 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 280 helpful votes
“Highly recommended adrenaline activity...”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

This isn't the first time I've been to Airkix Manchester... But thought it was about time I wrote a review. Easily accessible from the motorway junction to the Trafford Centre, this indoor skydiving is amazing. It can at first glance seem a little expensive, but you get a huge bang for your buck, and it will leave you coming back for more.

1 Thank Thebates22