“Fantastic”

Airkix Indoor Skydiving Manchester
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We're right next to the Chill Factore indoor ski slope, opposite the Trafford Centre, and less than 4 miles from the city centre. You really can fly, in a safe, fun way. Come along and find out for yourself.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This was a surprise for myself and my sister which was absolutely Fantastic!!!! My niece(8) and 4 nephews(17 - 11), who were also booked in as a surprise, also thoroughly enjoyed it, think it was due to our instructor Chris, who made us all feel at ease and made it fun! As it has been said before it is definitely worth paying the extra £5 for the thrill of going up to the top of the tunnel! Its also fun watching others go before you! I would definately recommend this activity!

Visited December 2013

Lytham St Annes, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great family treat”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We booked online using our Tesco club card points and got a cracking deal at Airkixs in Manchester. We arrived an hour ahead of our flight for the safety briefing. The desk staff were fab and the instructor who took us for our flight was great.

It's really worth paying the extra £5 to get the thrill of being whizzed to the top of the wind tunnel twice! .....it was a real buzz!!

Highly recommend it as a fun way to spend a couple of hours.

Visited December 2013
york
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

A surprise trip for the kids over Christmas , we weren't disappointed . The staff and instructors are really friendly and helpful and put the kids at ease straight away . They had an amazing time and we equally really enjoyed watching , it's a brilliant unique activity and would highly recommend it .

Maui, Hawaii
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Fantastic!!!! The staff were friendly and hooked me up for the 2 flight deal. It was kinda expensive and I saw they had previous deals through Groupon and such, but I was only in town for a few days.... so

I arrived early to watch others fly and try to learn what not to do. Shortly thereafter our group of 10 was called into the briefing room to learn about how to fly. Our instructor was awesome. He answered all our questions and seemed genuinely interested in us having a good experience.

Soon we were suited up and ready to go. It finally came to my turn and I was happily able to fly without assistance. On my second run I worked on turning and height control. After each run you could watch a video of you to gain a better perspective on how you were doing.

All the students were stoked at the end and we were all offered a super discount which I took. In fact, I'm going back for 4 more runs today!

This is super fun, super safe and the staff are great. 5 stars for sure.

Visited August 2013
Aberystwyth
“This is amazing!!! ”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

This is well worth your money!! I've been quite a few times (to say the least) over the past few years and I have never been disappointed! The receptionists are all very friendly and helpful. And the instructors are brilliant! I cannot fault them. Would like to say thankyou to all the staff for making it such an enjoyable experience every time, you all deserve a raise! Honestly it is well worth your money for first-timers and pro-flyers