“A favourite!”

Potters Bar and Kitchen
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Potters is always the place we go to eat when visiting the Trafford Centre. I generally get the Steak special deal that seems to be on most evening, the steak is always cooked perfectly, as are the chips and the side salad is also lovely! Last time I went, I got the salmon salad and jacket potato, I was not disappointed...the salmon was pan fried, the skin was crispy whilst the salmon was cooked perfectly! My partner gets the gammon, egg and mash and never has any complaints. The staff are great and very attentive and the place has a lovely warm feeling, definitely recommended!

1  Thank Aimee L
There are newer reviews for Potters Bar and Kitchen

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Convinced my parter to try a new restaurant, unfortunately he was right in wanting to stick to what we know. Undercooked food, greasy flavourless mushrooms and overall poor tasting meals (jacket potato, scampi and chips). Whilst paying an insect crawled from under my table through to the main restaurant where the kitchen is situated. The lack of ' customer service' I have recieved following emails to head office has added to my disgust and fuelled my anger! Waste of money and time!

1  Thank Georgiegarbutt
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Popped in to Potters whilst visiting the Trafford centre with my wife and her mum.
Good range of food on the menu
Very good and attentive staff
Food served quickly and was very enjoyable for all 3 of us
We sat outside and the Al Fresco feel was good without being intrusive
Nice change from the More well known competition around it

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Full of trepidation at seeking lunch in a fast food mall, we elected to chance on Potters... What a pleasant surprise!
I chose steak which was beautifully cooked, rare, being well seasoned and accompanied with fries and salad. My wife chose chicken fajitas with dips.She clearly enjoyed them In all , the service was quite fast, the presentations were good and substantial and together with the availability of decent wine, proved to be an inexpensive, unexpected pleasurable experience. Service charge is included and we were told that the staff Do share this. Well done to all!
We won't hesitate in future at using your establishment

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant this evening against my better judgement. I ordered the special which was steak and chips and my daughter had hunter's chicken. She ate hers without much comment however my steak was very bland and chips tasted like oven chips. No sauce at all accompanied the meal so it was very dry. Waitress was courteous but did not really engage with diners. The place was very quiet for a Saturday night was should have been an indication that the food was not great. Would not recommend or visit in the future.