We stayed at this hotel as I had always wanted to visit Old Trafford football stadium. We were greeted at reception by Debbie, who instantly made us feel welcome. She was very friendly and told us all about the hotel and the surrounding area. The room was immaculate - quite big and airy - and the bed very comfortable. We had a view of the stadium from our window - and of the very scenic Salford Quay, which was a 5 minute walk along the river. Great breakfast, plenty of car parking spaces and lovely staff. Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get closer to the drama at our very own 'Theatre of Dreams' - Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford. Literally just over the road from the world-famous stadium, and with great views of it to. You're also in the perfect spot for shopping, shows, cricket or just chilling out. Indulge in some retail therapy at the Trafford Centre or Salford Quays. Catch the action at Lancashire Cricket Club, or visit the Imperial War Museum North. Stay with us and support your team at Old Trafford Stadium. Win, lose or draw, you can rely on extra-comfy beds, spacious rooms and a great night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel Trafford
- Manchester Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel Greater Manchester