Stayed here several times because my husbands a Manchester United Fan. Location to the football ground is just 5 minutes away, so very good. Some rooms even offer a great view if the stadium. Their is plenty of parking even on a match day.
The rooms are large, very clean and well equipped with tea / coffee, nice soft towels and definately comfy beds and pillows.
We have always been lucky and have been able to check in by 1.00pm at the latest which is great after a long car journey. The staff are always very welcoming and greet you with a smile.
My only negative is the evening menu choice, more vegetarian options in the meal deal would be better. The breakfast is very good, loads of choice to suit all (healthy or not) and a fair price for an all you can eat buffet.
Overall always a great place to stay in Manchester.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get closer to the drama at our very own 'Theatre of Dreams' - Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford. Literally just over the road from the world-famous stadium, and with great views of it to. You're also in the perfect spot for shopping, shows, cricket or just chilling out. Indulge in some retail therapy at the Trafford Centre or Salford Quays. Catch the action at Lancashire Cricket Club, or visit the Imperial War Museum North. Stay with us and support your team at Old Trafford Stadium. Win, lose or draw, you can rely on extra-comfy beds, spacious rooms and a great night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel Trafford
- Manchester Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel Greater Manchester