Perfect to go to the football: Old Trafford opposite the street, Etihad just 20 minutes with public transportation. Parking right at the door. Gigantic shopping malls at 10 minutes away.
Clean comfortable rooms, all you need is there. Shower could be better though.
Very nice and professional staff, ready to solve any problem.
Breakfast a bit expensive, but if you take premium, it is all that you can eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get closer to the drama at our very own 'Theatre of Dreams' - Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford. Literally just over the road from the world-famous stadium, and with great views of it to. You're also in the perfect spot for shopping, shows, cricket or just chilling out. Indulge in some retail therapy at the Trafford Centre or Salford Quays. Catch the action at Lancashire Cricket Club, or visit the Imperial War Museum North. Stay with us and support your team at Old Trafford Stadium. Win, lose or draw, you can rely on extra-comfy beds, spacious rooms and a great night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel Trafford
- Manchester Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel Greater Manchester