“Convenient, OK venue...”

Cafe Rouge - Manchester Trafford
Ranked #56 of 372 Restaurants in Trafford
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Café Rouge is located on the first floor in The Orient - Europe's largest food court. Paying homage to the nearby Manchester Ship Canal, The Orient is themed on a steam ship, and the design incorporates influences from around the world, including China, New Orleans, Italy and Morocco. Our restaurant is a little taste of Paris, with its leather banquettes and spacious outdoor seats. A perfect place to rest after all that retail therapy!
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

This branch of the well known chain offers reasonable value and good service throughout the day. Our visit today was for breakfast and the eggs Benedict we both ordered was pretty good. The hollandaise sauce was smooth and creamy. Toast was underdone, but the coffees were well prepared.

1  Thank Howi58
There are newer reviews for Cafe Rouge - Manchester Trafford

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Service absolutely appalling, got up and walked out after waiting a very long time to order! The couple beside us were complaining that their service was awful and they had witnessed multiple other people get up and leave. If it was busy and understaffed I would understand but to us it seemed neither! Poor Poor Poor. Based on service I do not recommend at all.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Enjoyed some pate, a steak baguette, drinks, and light fare at Café Rouge in Manchesters Trafford Center last week - I'd never been, it's my wife's usual break-stop when on a shopping spree at that location. A definite French feel to it, very pleasant and enjoyable. Food was great, service was fine.

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Waitress was very nice and attentive.food was lovley and well presented.we had tesco clubcard voucherfor twenty pound.would have been expensive without.voucher couldnt be used on set menu which was the best value.got overcharged but partner dint kick up fuss for pound

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I have visited quite a few restaurants in this chain and found the food to be very similar in all,although portion size does vary, so it's the staff that make the difference between a nice evening out or a great evening. This is one of the best. Even though it was a very busy Friday night, the place was spotless and service was excellent, nothing was too much trouble. I have asked the same questions in my other 'local' Café Rouge and whereas there I just got a shoulder shrug, here my waiter took the time to go and find the answer from the manager who also gave excellent customer service. So if you are in this area and fancy a Cafe Rouge I would recomend you try this one.