Hotel was excellent for a budget hotel staff in all areas friendly and helpful. Rooms were basic but everything you need was there large comfortable bed good shower the only slight worry was the sink was not actually in the bathroom but in the bedroom itself . Bar area was large enough and any major sporting event was shown in the bar. Only had breakfast in the hotel but it was cheap enough for a buffet breakfast plenty of choice and food was good. The hotel is a 5 minute walk from the trafford centre about 10 minute taxi ride from old trafford football ground and about 1/2 hour from the city centre. We were there for a football match and the hotel provided shuttle buses to and from the ground. There is a bus station in the trafford centre which provides buses to the city centre and stops at the football ground .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architecturally stunning hotel situated just off the M60, Junction 10. The hotel has 234 newly refurbished bedrooms, a stylish intergral bar and restaurant and six spacious conference rooms. We also have ample complimentary parking facilities. Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West is located at the heart of Trafford Quays Leisure Village which includes some of the countries most exciting atractions and leisure activities. The proximity to both motorway and public transport links makes the hotel the ideal location for both business and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West Hotel Trafford
- Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West Greater Manchester