This has got to be the biggest Premier Inn we've even stayed in. Usual premier inn value (assuming you book a long way in advance), decent priced breakfast, especially if you have kids. Rooms are a little different than usual PI fare: more interesting shape (this was built as a Tulip Inn).
But our stay was spoilt by the room being just too hot! There is a total lack of ventilation in the room and on a warm night it's too hot to sleep. This seems to be a very common problem in UK hotels, but the answer is easy: MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO OPEN THE WINDOW! Obviously this is a common complaint as the room did have in it a desk fan which did its best to move the hot air around the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architecturally stunning hotel situated just off the M60, Junction 10. The hotel has 234 newly refurbished bedrooms, a stylish intergral bar and restaurant and six spacious conference rooms. We also have ample complimentary parking facilities. Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West is located at the heart of Trafford Quays Leisure Village which includes some of the countries most exciting atractions and leisure activities. The proximity to both motorway and public transport links makes the hotel the ideal location for both business and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West Hotel Trafford
- Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West Greater Manchester