“Fantastic food”

Nando's - Trafford Centre
Ranked #113 of 357 Restaurants in Trafford
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I went to nando's for my friends party; the food was excellent, i hade the quater chicken with rice and chips. If you order food there you have to try the rice, it is really tasty , i don't normally like rice but at nando's its really good i wish i ordered extra! The chicken is delicous all the time although the chicken burger isnt so nice. Service is good all our food arrived at a resonable time he wait was quite long but it is worth it when you eat the food. There is sometimes a queue to get in and that is the main problem but it means that the food is really nice. The value for money is good me and my friends went an there was four of us and we got the quater chicken and refill drink and it was only £35.00 for all four of us which i thought was great value for money.

• Visited March 2012

• Greek first
“Delicious peri peri chicken”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Wait can be quite lengthy as it is very busy all the time. Chicken is tendr and succulent and very filling. Self service ok and overall price if the meal quite expensive compared to other sit down meals.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Welcoming and friendly staff, great food”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We have visited Nando's at the Trafford Centre many times. The food has always been very nice. The staff are really helpful, friendly and I think they deserve a mention, as they work so very hard. My daughter and I were particularly impressed with the way a member of staff and the Manager dealt with an enquiry about a food item that was not available at the time we ordered, exceptional service! I think the Manager was called Mr. Ford, but unfortunately I cannot remember the name of the other person. Great customer service skills - well done.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank babshorton
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great BBQ Chicken”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was at Nando in Belfast, Ireland and enjoyed it much more then here.
The food is still great but the atmosphere here is in a big shopping center but with a food court feel to it, so people are walking along while you are eating

But the food is still amazing!
Free refills!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank LizInAmsterdam
“Great food, mediocre service”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Admitedly we did go at 1pm on a Thursday so we were expecting it to be busy, and it was. We stood in a queue outside the restaurant for maybe 5-10 minutes. Whilst we were stood there, more people joined the queue behind us, so the gentleman who was taking people to their tables, opened up a roped off area for us all to stand in. Whilst we were moving into this area, a menu was thrown into our hands. When it was our turn to be seated, rather than politely asking me to follow him (I had my head stuck in the menu and wasn't really paying attention) he grunted at me and then said "come on let's go!" It doesn't cost anything extra to have nice manners!!

We've been before so we didn't need the menu explaining to us, but if it had been our first time, then we wouldn't have been able to ask him as he had run back off to the front of the restaurant. Now I know they were busy and people can get quite flustered but if you ask a question, wait for the reply surely??

Other than that our food was excellent! We both went for the butterfly chicken with medium per-peri sauce. Absolutely fantastic!

We'll definitely be back :)

• Visited October 2012