I recently traveled to Sicily to visit family with my parents and we absolutely loved our stay in Casa Ruffino! Giuseppe and Paola are the best hosts ever and help with absolutely everything you might need. Guiseppe took us to a nearby florist when we needed flowers, and even offered to drive us to a nearby cheese shop when we thought about buying our own cheese. They seriously go the extra mile to make you feel welcome :) The breakfast was incredible! Fresh fruit, pastries, cheeses, jams, vegetables, eggs, there was an endless abundance of food and Guiseppe would not take "no" for an answer :) Seriously delicious!!!! The rooms were standard and nothing special but clean. The only reason I didn't rate this as a 5 was because of the bathroom. The shower in my room was bad in that the water tended to take long to drain which caused a bit of a pool on the bottom of the shower floor. Other than that, the tv, heating, and bed were fine.
Definitely would stay here again due to the breakfast and the incredible hospitality that this B&B offers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Ruffino is a refined and elegant home with splendid frescoes in Balestrate, ideal for romantic travelers, located just a short distance from Castellammare del Golfo. We offer five elegant and intimate rooms equipped with every comfort: heating, air conditioning, TV, private fridge. Available in double, triple and quadruple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and TripOnline SA so you can book your B&B Casa Ruffino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Casa Ruffino Hotel Balestrate
- Bed And Breakfast Casa Ruffino
- B&B Casa Ruffino Balestrate, Sicily