Just spent one night here after touring Sicily but wish we could have stayed longer. The welcome at reception was very good and the service from the staff at the hotel was excellent; they even helped me to pay for the parking ticket that I had picked up in Siracusa. The rooms are large and well kitted out. As it was not high season when we stayed, the hotel was peaceful but I am sure it livens up in the summer. The views over the bay are very nice. If you like being treated like a valued customer, then this hotel is just for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the tourist port of Balestrate, born Marina Holiday Hotel, designed to offer its customers the ultimate in comfort and relaxation. MH The hotel has a lift that allows direct access to the beach and the port. In this structure the terrace overlooking the sea is the ideal place to taste the Mediterranean cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Marina Holiday Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Holiday Resort And Spa
- Marina Holiday Hotel Balestrate
- Marina Holiday Resort & Spa Balestrate, Sicily