Had a good time here, beautiful hotel, so well decorated. Shabby chic down to a tee!
Marvellous dinner and breakfast too. The owner has a great choice of food and wines, the breakfast was the best i had on my whole two weeks in Sicily.
There is a small pool there but some odd rules that are in place, it was shut from 1-3pm but we just ignored it and carried on sunbathing, the view is beautiful and sunset spectacular. Just go there and have dinner if you are nearby, its amazing.
On the down side... not many sun beds, four I think so we ended up on the grass. They weren't that great when we did try them as you couldn't put the backs down.
The staff weren't very helpful, the receptionist was very severe they didn't give us the room we booked, we asked for a twin and got a double. She told us its no problem for two girls to share a bed!!!
But the rooms were so lovely it was a pleasure to be in them. Id say it was great for a romantic break. There are beaches either side of the hotel but not walking distance really.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the tourist port of Balestrate, born Marina Holiday Hotel, designed to offer its customers the ultimate in comfort and relaxation. MH The hotel has a lift that allows direct access to the beach and the port. In this structure the terrace overlooking the sea is the ideal place to taste the Mediterranean cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Marina Holiday Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Holiday Resort And Spa
- Marina Holiday Hotel Balestrate
- Marina Holiday Resort & Spa Balestrate, Sicily