I am a bit late writing this as i got married in february!
I cannot rate Rowton Castle highly enough, staff were all fantastic especially gareth who took charge of our day, but everybody from bar and waiting on staff to their reccomended dj, photographer and florist were fantastic.
Their menu was fantastic and everybody loved the dishes we had picked for our meal.
The rooms were superb and spotless, not one member of my wedding party had a bad thing to say about any one thing.
Unfortunatley as in some weddings, there was (quite embarrisingly) a family drama which could have got a lot worse but the staff there difused this straight away very calmly and did everything they could to make sure me and my husband were ok and enjoyed the rest of our day (as i was rather upset at this point!)
Thank you Rowton Castle!
Me and my husband will hopefully be back to celebrate our anniversary in February!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rowton Castle is a beautiful 17th century, grade 2 listed building, set in 17 acres of tranquil grounds, six miles west from the historic town of Shrewsbury. We are the perfect venue for a prestigious function, or a few days away from it all. We are the fairytale venue for a Wedding. A perfect setting, coupled with excellent food and service, guarantee you and your guests a most memorable occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your Rowton Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rowton Castle Hotel Halfway House
- Rowton Castle Halfway House, England - Shropshire