Have just had a fantastic overnight spa break with my best friend. Arrived yesterday (11th July) and had two treatments before a lovely lunch on the balcony at the spa bistro. We sat outside, whilst soaking up the sun. After lunch had the 1hr full body massage, immediately followed by the 1hr facial. I have to say that they were the best I have ever had! Just wish I knew her name to say thank you. The quality of the treatments and the spa rooms were outstanding. Loved the thermal room where you could relax on the heated beds after the treatments. Highly recommend the mud treatment room too.
Our bedroom (room 123) was exceptional, with the patio right outside, so spent a couple of hours in the sun early evening, meeting new friends. The view was really good, overlooking the 18th hole. Loved the ducks and ducklings who were so friendly to the point of having to pick a couple up who had managed to get into our room! So cute. The room was very clean and the the bathroom was huge. Having a fridge in the bedroom was a bonus too.
The meal in the restaurant and today's breakfast were very good. The waitresses were very friendly and provided a really good service.
The reception staff were also really friendly and knowledgable. Please pass on our thanks to everyone, who made our visit so enjoyable. Can't wait to come back :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst 200 acres of parkland, at the heart of England’s Golf Coast, Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa offers the definitive 4* golf resort, luxury spa and hotel experience. We have 7 luxury treatment rooms, including 1 triple & 2 doubles, available for massages and treatments such as wraps and facials, manicures and pedicures by Leighton Denny all carried out by our highly trained therapists. The challenging 72-par Old Course boasts an excellent pedigree and is an established venue on the European Challenge Tour, while the 9-hole par three course has been described as the best in the UK. For corporate golf days, visitor golf open days, weekend golf breaks, golf society days, or even a golf lesson at the UK’s first PGA National Residential Golf Academy, Formby Hall is the ideal place to improve your game. So whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, welcome to pure golf heaven. We have a choice of four purpose built air-conditioned rooms to suit any size meeting or conference. All meeting & conference rooms at Formby Hall can be tailor made to suit your exact requirements by our experienced events team. We can also offer support for any secretarial, travel or equipment services you may require.Stunning location, friendly atmosphere - Formby Hall is the ultimate party venue, whatever the occasion. With a choice of chic function suites we can accommodate virtually any size of event. The dance floor and bar provide plenty of room for guests to mingle, while those wanting a quiet moment can step out onto the balcony and enjoy the panoramic views over the golf course and parkland. But it's about much more than just the setting, it's about the service too. Our dedicated event managers will help you plan your special day down to the last detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Formby Hall Golf Hotel Formby
- Formby Hall Golf Resort And Spa
- Formby Hall Hotel
- Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa Merseyside