I bought a package deal which cost me £100 for two people and what an excellent deal we got. This is my second stay at the hotel. The rooms were modern,classy, luxurious and very clean.
The spa - we were given robes and slippers before using the spa which gave it that extra spa experience. They had 4 heated beds overlooking the golf course which I would have stayed on all day given half the chance, 2 steam rooms, a sauna, experience showers, and foot spas. They also had a room with soft beds and mood lighting where you could snooze all day along with many treatment rooms and a huge pool.
The treatment- we chose a rasul treatment and we were shown to our own little room where we covered ourselves in mud. We then sat in a steam room for 20 mins until the showers come on automatically.
The restaurant- on my last visit I wasn't very keen on the food at all but it has all changed a lot since then. I was very impressed with the service, very attentive!
The food was delicious, I ordered the chicken parfait for starters and the fish pie for mains, superb!!!
There staff we're very helpful and friendly. I honestly have not got a bad word to say about this place. And I will most definitly be returning without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst 200 acres of parkland, at the heart of England’s Golf Coast, Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa offers the definitive 4* golf resort, luxury spa and hotel experience. We have 7 luxury treatment rooms, including 1 triple & 2 doubles, available for massages and treatments such as wraps and facials, manicures and pedicures by Leighton Denny all carried out by our highly trained therapists. The challenging 72-par Old Course boasts an excellent pedigree and is an established venue on the European Challenge Tour, while the 9-hole par three course has been described as the best in the UK. For corporate golf days, visitor golf open days, weekend golf breaks, golf society days, or even a golf lesson at the UK’s first PGA National Residential Golf Academy, Formby Hall is the ideal place to improve your game. So whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, welcome to pure golf heaven. We have a choice of four purpose built air-conditioned rooms to suit any size meeting or conference. All meeting & conference rooms at Formby Hall can be tailor made to suit your exact requirements by our experienced events team. We can also offer support for any secretarial, travel or equipment services you may require.Stunning location, friendly atmosphere - Formby Hall is the ultimate party venue, whatever the occasion. With a choice of chic function suites we can accommodate virtually any size of event. The dance floor and bar provide plenty of room for guests to mingle, while those wanting a quiet moment can step out onto the balcony and enjoy the panoramic views over the golf course and parkland. But it's about much more than just the setting, it's about the service too. Our dedicated event managers will help you plan your special day down to the last detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Formby Hall Golf Hotel Formby
- Formby Hall Golf Resort And Spa
- Formby Hall Hotel
- Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa Merseyside