We stayed in one of the villas in the resort. Fantastic! Your own jacuzzi, swimming pool, palm trees and beach for a fraction of the price in one of the more popular areas.Staff is amazing too. Would definitely recommend this place for couples who want to get away from it all and just spent some quality time together.
However, you should be aware of the fact that there is not much else to do here within a two hour radius. The estrella falls are nice, the turtle island trip is not worth the effort. If you have or are an attention deficit sufferer this place is not for you. The two hours drive to get there from Porto Princessa is annoying but should not be a showstopper. Also when people think of Palawan it is the North, this place is on the south. No lagunas, no diving. Just relaxation. Food is good too.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Crystal Paradise Resort & Winery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Paradise Resort & Winery Hotel Narra
- Crystal Paradise Resort And Winery
- Crystal Paradise Hotel Winery
- Crystal Paradise Resort & Winery Palawan Island, Philippines