We visited here last April 29 and stayed here for 2 nights. They welcome us warmly and with big smile. The staff are so friendly and accommodating, they will assist you and tend to your needs. If you want a quiet, romantic and relaxing place this resort is a good choice for you. The food is good and tasty. Having dinner beside the sea with bonfire is still fresh on my mind.
The rooms are just average, some has cable TV, some rooms doesn't but they have DVD player. There are many activities you can do, if you're in group you can play Basket ball and Volley ball, there is also a billiard table and pingpong available. You can also use their function room for videoke. It is so fun ^_^
The beach has gray sands and rocky with greens... don't be turn off as they have floating cottage that you can reach using the kayaks, there you can swim freely, the sea is so clear you can also see many colorful fishes.
I only have problem with their shower, its not working properly. I hope they will fix it. Overall it was a wonderful stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crystal Paradise Resort & Winery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Paradise Resort & Winery Hotel Narra
- Crystal Paradise Resort And Winery
- Crystal Paradise Hotel Winery
- Crystal Paradise Resort & Winery Palawan Island, Philippines