“Wonderful diving holiday at Indigo Scuba”

Indigo Scuba Diving Centre
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful diving holiday at Indigo Scuba”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I was travelling to South Africa and wanted to do a scuba course when I was there. Uk friends of mine recommended I contact Indigo Scuba in Gordons Bay, which I did. After a lot of friendly emails from the owner who must have thought I was crazy with all my wierd questions, I signed up for an SSI Open Water course with them.

Being a single girl, I was quite concerned about joining a group of strangers, but the moment I arrived at Indigo Scuba, the owners Deon and Kate made me feel right at home. Their dive centre is really great with comfy sofas and lots of tea and coffee. I had a lovely time learning to dive with them and lots of fun. I made lots of new friends too.

I had a bit of a problem with mask clearing to start off with but Deon was so patient and calm and I eventually got it all right. The sea dives were stunning too with lots of colorful stuff and pretty nudibranches. I learnt so much from Kate about the marine animals.

Sadly, I only had time to do my first course with them and I will definitely go back to do my other scuba courses with Indigo Scuba. They are friendly, welcoming and really caring. I learnt so much.

Thank you to Deon and Kate for making my diving holiday in Cape Town so memorable. I am definitely gong to tell all my friends about you!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Andrea H

London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a professional and friendly dive centre!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Dive with Indigo Scuba they are the best! I can recommend them to anyone wanting to do a scuba diving course or wanting to go scuba diving in Cape Town or Gordons Bay.

Visited May 2013