“really the best hotel I was in my life”
Review of Hotel Crepei

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pozza di Fassa
Hotel Crepei
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Pozza di Fassa
Pescara
“really the best hotel I was in my life”
Reviewed January 5, 2009

Hotel Crepei.. it was a lovely experience! All the stuff is awesome: they also came with me to the hospital when I have had a little accident. They really give maximum attention to every customer. Oh, I was not a customer, I felt part of the family!
The facilities are great: very good wellness center, with a beautiful swimming pool, and sauna and others. I was there for skiing, and the bus stop is in front of the hotel; also there's an amazing skislop that works also during the night (until 11pm) only 1km from the hotel. The rooms are big and clean, and the bathrooms are big enough for more than 2 people!!! Awesome!
I stayed in a lot of hotel, but this one is very very beautiful.
The prices are low for the service and the accomodation: it's a 3 stars hotel, but for me is 4 or more!

Thanks a lot for the great experience: I will definitely come back again!

• Liked — staff
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Sitges, Spain
Reviewed January 25, 2008

We stayed at the family-run Hotel Crepei with our 20-month old baby for a ski week at Christmas. It couldn't have been better. Val di Fassa is a spectacularly beautiful ski area, if not particularly challenging. The ski bus stopped immediately in front of the hotel. Our triple room was spacious and tastefully appointed. We got a full week with half board for two adults for 800 Euro. The food was outstanding: excellently prepared pastas and a lambchop for Christmas dinner that was one of the best pieces of lamb I have ever eaten. The hotel is extremely kid-friendly, with a nice big playroom, kid's entertainment, and highchairs. Dinner wasn't served until 7:30 (pretty late for our baby), so they let us come early to feed him his dinner. The brand new indoor swimming pool was gorgeous, and while we didn't take full advantage of the spa facilities, they were also extremely nice. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Val di Fassa.

• Stayed December 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank stread