“Amazing food, service and value”
Review of El Paraiso

El Paraiso
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Parcent
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Alicante, Spain
“Amazing food, service and value”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We took a party of 10 to El Paraiso for Sunday lunch after being recommended by a friend, we were not dissapointed, 3 courses, plus bread and ali olli, an amuse bouche, sorbet and half bottle of wine, the portions, the quality and the service was amazing. The restaurant was fully booked as it was last week when trying to make a reservation, so you definately need to book. I had, deep fried Brie which was huge enough for two people but absolutely delicious with a lovely crispy crumb, followed by Roast Beef, Yorkshire pud, roasties and fresh veg, dessert, was hard to choose, I had lemon chartreuse with meringue and raspberries absolutely gorgeous. The restaurant itself needs a little work, but the food and service could not be faulted, will definately be back and will recommend. Thank you.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Christina609

“Great quality and value”
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

We went as a result of the previous good reviews and we were not disappointed! The menu selection was great. I have to choose a gluten free option at restaurants and you can always tell when a chef cooks his own sauces as you have more options than bought in sauces. I had virtually a full menu to choose from, the sauces we had were lovely. My wife commented that she could tell that the sauce for her fish had been made from the fish stock. This food was a very high standard at a very reasonable price. The choice was more international than local.

For those with GPS the address is poet de mas 5, parcent, 03792 alicante.

The location is approx 800 m SW on the cv715 from that currently shown on my tripadvisor

1 Thank Frankiom
Benidorm, Spain
“Gone to Soon”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Spent the afternoon of the 30th of Sepember to celebate the loss of my mum three years to the day great staff great food fantastic views and great quality bubbly to toast and finish the day.Many thanks to all who made my day so special ..x revisited 3 days later too be greated will all the service and standards that we had on Sunday now looking at Xmas day this should be a total blast cheers Phil...

1 Thank phil d
MP
“Paradise revisited”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

It was in May 2010 that I wrote a review of this restaurant. I said then that it was the best value on the Costa Blanca. Since then we have had many good meals at this restaurant. However my wife and I visited again last night with my wifes sister and our impression now is that it even better! Superb food, friendly staff, excellent location - what more can anyone want. All this for just 12.95 euros including wine. Oh if only we had restaurants like this in England at these prices!! Well done David and Vicki and of course your staff.

1 Thank Eileyjohn
Torquay, United Kingdom
“amazing”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

we have eaten here on two occasions now. each time we have been amazed at the quality of food that has been served to our table. the brie and cherry coolie was to die for and the cod mornay melted in your mouth. the extras like the palete cleaners were a lovely surprise. Wines were crisp and cold but the desserts WOW, crepes with cherries, malteasers ice cream, lemon chiffon and my husbands face when his chocoloate brownie came out. coffees just finished our experience off to a "tea". our friends live close by and we come and see them every year, when we return next year we will be paying you a visit too. outside eating area beautiful, staff friendly and professional. Bravo for a little piece of paradise in the Jalon Valley tucked away in the mountain like a diamond in a wizards sleeve!! loved it!!

1 Thank louise C