“Horrible service”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Bayamon
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Horrible service”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Front desk service was totally rude and very unhelpful. Never coming back again, would not recommend this hotel to no one.

Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank qwerty181

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed March 21, 2012

It was very difficult to find the hotel. We drove around for 1 1/2 hours and called the hotel 8 times. The hotel's staff could not provide the proper directions. The staff was very inefficient.
This hotel was very disappointing. We rented 2 rooms and did not have any hot water. We also found roaches in the restrooms. The room safes did not work in both rooms. The hotel did not have a map to the airport either. This was our worse hotel experience ever.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank RACHEL R

Travelers are raving about these Bayamon hotels

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Came to Bayamon for work.Was here four nights. Staff were very sweet and helpful in both English and Spanish. Located close to two malls, tons of restaurants and easy highway access.

Breakfast was basic -just cereal, toast and muffins but the coffee was excellent. My room only had tall skinny windows and the only outside seating was in the restaurant which was a little dissapointing. I was here for work but I would have liked a little time loafing in the sun

Parking was very easy and secure. Room was clean and comfortable.Wi Fi was a bit spotty but that was true for my phone, too.

Overall-just what I needed but with the bonus of truly sweet and helpful staff. I will stay here again when business brings me back.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank zimrin
PR
Reviewed November 21, 2011

This hotel, in the City Center, next to Santa Rosa Mall is great. It's small, comfy and like home. It has only a few rooms, but WOW. I only stayed for one night, but I found it better than what I thought it would be. Very Clean, very friendly staff. And the mall is at walking distance. I give it a 10!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Edison, New Jersey
Reviewed October 15, 2011

We stayed here one night whie visiting family in Bayamon. Since Bayamon is not a tourist destination I was no expecting much. Wow was I surprised. The reception desk staff were friendly and fast. The rooms were very clean and nicely decorated. I love the fact that the rooms didn't feel humid or hot or with a musty odor which happens in some hotels in PR.

The hotel provides free continental breakfast which is great if you want to grab something quick if you are on the go. Free indoor parking limited for guest of hotel. And its conveniently close to shopping center, walgreens and expressway.

I would highly recommend for business travelers or as an overnight stop if. You are heading out to another part of the island.

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank LillylovesPR
Bay Shore, New York
Reviewed July 12, 2011

I was on a personal business matter and needed to stay local without the hassels of traveling back and forth. Talk about a hotel smack in the middle of a centrally located area, that's what I was looking for and found it. Let me tell you that to my surprise the hotel was impressive, from the friendly staff the minute you walked in to the cleanliness throughout the entire establishment, it just smelled clean. You can tell the place was humming, management was on top of their game.
I found that they had a restaurant on the main floor called the Tierra Adentro, I tell you the food was to die for. This was right up there, top quisine stuff. I looked no more I found a home. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a place to stay near by and doesn't like to travel back and forth to San Juan.
Roberto Colon

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Bargain4us631
Burbank, California
Reviewed June 6, 2011

Merchandise was stolen from the trunk of my rental car. The managment had me write a report without notifing the police. 24 hrs passed and I no longer could make a report because the office failed to bring the police to my door while I was in the shower, even after I told Sierra -- ( mgr) that I would be in shower. Was treated like a had made up the story. I had to complete my stay of 4 nights at the hotel while I felt unsafe walking to my rental car & as it was the only hotel close to my dying father. The Management did not make me feel safe after the incident. I payed in full my complete stay without them making a gesture of good will waving at least, a night's stay or any courtesy in any other area.

Room Tip: Stay in the city of San Juan.