My husband and I just recently had our wedding reception in the Valley Hotel. I have to say we couldn't have chosen a better place. Some people say that quality is better than quantity but with the Valley Hotel you get both!! Quality and quantity! What more could anyone ask for? The service was impeccable, the food was amazing, the layout of the room was beautiful with added thanks to Beverley at B-seated who provided the stunning seat covers. The final touch to the room for me was the white back drop fairy curtain for the top table which the Valley Hotel provided us with. As part of the package, you can use Blessingbourne Estate for your wedding photos which is a beautiful place to have your photos, however we decided to go to Florence Court gardens for our's as the church we got married in was closer to Florence Court but the Valley were still willing to offer Blessingbourne Estate as well! They give you so many little extras that other hotels just don't. Everyone commented on what a great time they had at our wedding and how lovely the food was. It couldn't be faulted! And for some of the more hungry clients, well they couldn't complain either because they got seconds and in some cases thirds! We really felt that the whole day was taken care of by Greg and his family, everything we asked for we got. Even our little boy wanted his food during the speeches before the meal was ready and they made sure to bring it out for him. However he did fall asleep when they brought it out but as soon as he woke up again (which was long after the meal had finished) the Valley still made sure to get him another meal made up as quickly as possible which he thoroughly enjoyed!!! It was a perfect day! We would like to say a huge thank you to Greg and his family, from Naomi, Brian and Harry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is truly a magnificent small modern contemporary family run NITB 3 Star hotel; offering excellent service accommodation and award winning cuisine. The hotel is situated at the gateway to the famous Fermanagh Lakelands a perfect base to explore many of the tourist attractions such as Marble Arch caves, Belleek Pottery and the award winning Ulster American Folk Park. Golf, fishing, walking, cycling and pony trekking are all available locally within the sleepy village of Fivemiletown not to mention some fantastic ladies boutique shops and lots lots more. Our 22 newly refurbished bedrooms offer all the services you expect for the modern international traveller, trouser press & ironing board, flat screen T.V, hairdryer, unlimited FREE Wi Fi, tea & coffee making facilities, and complimentary car-parking available.All rates include a fantastic breakfast of fruit juices, choice of cereal, fruit, yogurts, croissants and a freshly cooked breakfast complimented with freshly brewed tea and coffee.Accommodation comprises of executive doubles, standard doubles, standard twins, family room and a luxury suite.Recent awards include: Welcome to Excellence Award, Flavour of Tyrone Good Food Circle, Gold Award Green Tourism Business Scheme and 1st Place Best Energy Saving SME Action Renewable Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Valley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valley Hotel Fivemiletown
- The Valley Hotel Fivemiletown, United Kingdom