Warm & very helpful staff and management, good restaurant, nice rooms, good location, big parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is truly a magnificent small modern contemporary family run NITB 3 Star hotel; offering excellent service accommodation and award winning cuisine. The hotel is situated at the gateway to the famous Fermanagh Lakelands a perfect base to explore many of the tourist attractions such as Marble Arch caves, Belleek Pottery and the award winning Ulster American Folk Park. Golf, fishing, walking, cycling and pony trekking are all available locally within the sleepy village of Fivemiletown not to mention some fantastic ladies boutique shops and lots lots more. Our 22 newly refurbished bedrooms offer all the services you expect for the modern international traveller, trouser press & ironing board, flat screen T.V, hairdryer, unlimited FREE Wi Fi, tea & coffee making facilities, and complimentary car-parking available.All rates include a fantastic breakfast of fruit juices, choice of cereal, fruit, yogurts, croissants and a freshly cooked breakfast complimented with freshly brewed tea and coffee.Accommodation comprises of executive doubles, standard doubles, standard twins, family room and a luxury suite.Recent awards include: Welcome to Excellence Award, Flavour of Tyrone Good Food Circle, Gold Award Green Tourism Business Scheme and 1st Place Best Energy Saving SME Action Renewable Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Valley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valley Hotel Fivemiletown
- The Valley Hotel Fivemiletown, United Kingdom