“Wsrm friendly hotel with amazing food :D”
Review of The Valley Hotel

The Valley Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fivemiletown
Reviewed July 8, 2009

HI I stayed at the Valley hotel back in may 2008 and found the Williamson family who run it to be very warm friendly and extra efficient. The rooms were well equipped, comfy and sparkling clean. My partner and i had a wonderful time, staff were very helpful even helping me find a local beautition. The food was GORGEOUS especially the Sweet chilli chicken on Nan yum yum.

I recommeded the hotel to my partners parents who've been back a number of times since and love it.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 7, 2009

I have stayed in this hotel many times over the years. I even had my wedding reception there in 2002 because I was so impressed by it. They always push the boat out for the Bride, Groom, family and guests to make it a special day . The Valley Hotel is my favourite place to stay in Northern Ireland. This family run Hotel cannot do enough to look after their guests. The staff are always charming and helpful. The food in both the restaurant and bar is excellent. I know people drive distances just for the food alone. The newly refurbished rooms are delighful, clean, spacious and well equipped. I would highly recommend The Valley Hotel for any occasion. Well done Williamson Family!!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2009

I have stayed in the valley hotel 3 times and i have to say it scores a big WOW every time. The first time I stayed ,renovations were been carried out to the top floor rooms, the outside exterior looked uninviting, but our room on the first floor had been totally refurbished and the food served in the bar was exuiste. The second time I stayed I attended the flavour of Tyrone spanish night and the whole top floor rooms had been totally refurbished. The Hotel has the feel of a trendy boutique hotel but with an unique selling point of been family run and every head of department is either a brother or sister. Again the food and atmosphere in the ballroom was second to none. The third time I satyed I was attending a food fayre in Dungannon and I was taken aback by the new inviting exterior and the major over haul the function room had undergone. This hotel does not lack in commitment and dedication from it's owners who never fail to deliver on quality.

Reviewed July 6, 2009

I recently had the pleasure of being a speaker at an Hsitoric Conference being hosted at The Valley Hotel and was amazed at the genuine ability for a family run hotel to deliver such a high quality conference, hospitality and accomodation package with ease and comfort. The entire stay was a great pleasure with organisation to the highest level added to the luxurious surroundings of the rooms and the superior cuisine made available in this relaxed atmosphere.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2009

Stayed at The Valley Hotel on way through to County Fermanagh but only wish I had more time to spend in this hotel. The staff were very courteous and friendly, the room was modern and bright and the food...the food!! Breakfast was a delight and set me up well for the day, I even had dinner the night before and it sure was sufficient and tasty. Cost was reasonable for this type of establishment and good value for money. I certainly will return. Thumbs up for The Valley Hotel!!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Balmoralchris
Reviewed July 6, 2009

My friends and I needed a break from the daily huslte and buslte of city life, and were told to try out the Valley Hotel in Fivemiletown, Co Tyrone. Our first suprise was the booking process, at first we contacted the hotel by email, for long weekend deals, in our case Wed night through to Sunday, within half an hour we had our response and we confirnmed the dates we wished to travel. Again within minutes we had a phone call from the Hotel confirming our booking and supported by a confirmation email....

The hotel was easy to find situated in the middle of Fivemiletown, with ample parking to the rear. When we arrived we were greeted with what I can only say as if, we were the only quests in the world. We were made to feel very special, a very smooth checkin, with smiles and yes's all round, within a few minutes we were in our rooms.

My room was a good size, decoration very modern, comfy big bed and above all it was spotlessly clean ( I have OCD when it comes to hotel room cleanliness,j ust let us say I was totally happy ...lol ) with modern ensuite facilities, tea and coffee....etc

We found out that the hotel is Family run... John and Sally head up the team, we met them as we came down to have a drink before dinner. We booked our dinner table, then off to the bar, and thats when our weekend began. the atmosphere was brilliant, the bar staff were great.....nothing better when they remember your order and a nod and a wink gets a another round to the table.
It was here we found out the Valley is run by the whole family from the kitchen to the night club to the front desk. I did notice John and Sally just stopping a few moments with guests making sure they had everything they need, it was just real Irish Charm.
We got up to go for dinner and were taken to our table by Sally, and the charm continued a spcacious restaraunt where the food was simply delicious, freshly prepared.....the local beef was mouthwatering .......and you have to find room for the dessert menu !!!!!
I think we all went through the menu during our stay and were not disappointed once, as we decided to eat there each night instead of going out elsewhere.

We then had a night cap back in the lounge bar and it was the longest night cap we had ever had, it was great fun, everyone was so friendly and with some local characters.....I think we experienced "Good Craic"...........

After a good nights sleep we got down to breakfast well a bit late and we thought we would have missed it, and sure enough that was not an issue .....an full Ulster fry just what the doctor ordered...if only this could be exported along with the Craic....

We spent our days just pottering around the area , what beautiful countryside and scenery, and loads to do, golf , fishing, national trust properties, historic sites., John is a good source of knowledge of what to do and arranged our Golf afternoon, we arrived and they knew we were coming and again nothing was an issue hospitality abundant!!!!

We always found we wanted to get back to the Valley and be part of the hotel, it was like home from home. Where nothing was an issue...the answer was always yes!
We tried out the nightclub on the friday night, well you could be anywhere in the world, and another great night of Craic

We found out that there was a wedding on the Sat, automatically you think we will be forgotten, service will be rubbish, what were we thinking it was no change it was "business as usual", for us as hotel quests, yes it was busy but the whole hotel just buzzed with fun and happiness. We had yet another delicious dinner no change in quality or service. John and Sally still came to our dinner table and asked how we were and was everything OK, and hoped the Wedding was not distrupting our stay....clearly evidence of a Family run hotel where every guest is number one.....

I hope I have given what I can say is only a brief overview of our time at The Valley Hotel, of John and Sally and the team, they could teach the "big boy hotels" a thing or two on how to make guest happy !!!!!!!

................so dont hesitate just book it and go you won't be disappointed .

Thank you for a great time - John Sally & Family and Team....brilliant.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank WLT_2765
Reviewed July 5, 2009

Had an absolutely fantastic stay @ The Valley, the hospitality shown from Lisa and her family was faultless!!! Was such a relaxing stay, food was fantastic, soo much great dishes to chose from, but choice did not fail to impress!!! Our room was second to none, i could actually move in and live there! Finished off with breakfast fit for a Queen!!! Only other thing i have to say is go go go!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fivemiletown
Corick House & Spa
16 mi away
Silverbirch Hotel
Silverbirch Hotel
#1 of 3 in Omagh

Been to The Valley Hotel? Share your experiences!