Superb!! We had our Wedding Reception in The Valley Hotel on Easter Saturday - what an amazing day!!
We decided to keep our Wedding local as we had guests from Canada and various parts of England and Ireland - who all made a long weekend out of it - and they just cannot get over the wonderful hospitality shown to them!!
Greg - nothing was too much trouble, so easy to deal with and on the day he was so attentive - he just never seemed to stop. Thank-you for doing our MC you were wonderful and really calmed all the boys before the speeches - you were great fun!!
The food - Oh my!!! FANTASTIC!!! the food was beautiful and to be offered seconds...no-one could believe it!! All served to a very high standard. Thank you Paul and all your staff!!
Lisa served us on the top table, presentation and attentiveness were excellent, again nothing was too much trouble.
The evening buffet - well what a spread - best we have ever seen!! We are just home from honeymoon and everyone is still singing about all the food!!
The Reception room was fabulous all dressed out and it was lovely to be greeted by both John and Sally!!
We cannot rate The Valley Hotel highly enough. Greg, The Williamson Family and the entire Staff, you made our Wedding Day a day full of special memories and we Thank you ALL very much!
We look forward to many more fun times at The Valley Hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is truly a magnificent small modern contemporary family run NITB 3 Star hotel; offering excellent service accommodation and award winning cuisine. The hotel is situated at the gateway to the famous Fermanagh Lakelands a perfect base to explore many of the tourist attractions such as Marble Arch caves, Belleek Pottery and the award winning Ulster American Folk Park. Golf, fishing, walking, cycling and pony trekking are all available locally within the sleepy village of Fivemiletown not to mention some fantastic ladies boutique shops and lots lots more. Our 22 newly refurbished bedrooms offer all the services you expect for the modern international traveller, trouser press & ironing board, flat screen T.V, hairdryer, unlimited FREE Wi Fi, tea & coffee making facilities, and complimentary car-parking available.All rates include a fantastic breakfast of fruit juices, choice of cereal, fruit, yogurts, croissants and a freshly cooked breakfast complimented with freshly brewed tea and coffee.Accommodation comprises of executive doubles, standard doubles, standard twins, family room and a luxury suite.Recent awards include: Welcome to Excellence Award, Flavour of Tyrone Good Food Circle, Gold Award Green Tourism Business Scheme and 1st Place Best Energy Saving SME Action Renewable Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Valley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valley Hotel Fivemiletown
- The Valley Hotel Fivemiletown, United Kingdom