“Great place to stay/ eat”
Review of The Valley Hotel

The Valley Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fivemiletown
Reviewed March 16, 2013

valley hotel is the place to go its a excellent hotel in all areas and the food is great and the staff are really friendly and there great entertainment in the function room the hotel is lovely and clean though out. I be back very soon

• Stayed: February 2013

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have been at this hotel now on 3 occasions, and in all that time, the family that run this hotel never disappoint, so much that i am bringing my wife for the great dining event on Friday the 1st of February and booked a room also.
The food is wonderful
The ambience in the hotel is first class
The staff are just very friendly and couldn't do enough for you

They deserve my brilliant review, thanks for looking after me over the last three occassions

Room Tip: try and get a room at the back of the hotel, the views there are mighty
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Castle1972
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We ate a lovely snack lunch here- soup and sandwiches. Very nice pub and good service with friendly staff. We were en route to another hotel in Enniskillen but would consider staying here. It looks like a nice recently refurbished hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
H0tel_Manager, General Manager at The Valley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Dear aotni,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

I am delighted to read that you really enjoyed your experience with us in our very popular Loco Bar & Grill. We have some fantastic special offers and packages which you can view on our website.

Should you wish to make a booking please don't hesitate to contact myself, thank you for your review and a Happy New Year.

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

We had a family meal at the Valley, good main courses well cooked. Desserts are over priced for what they are. Service was attentive and friendly.

Seems to slipped back since our last visit just lacking an attention to detail.

• Stayed: December 2012
H0tel_Manager, General Manager at The Valley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Dear Visiting Vietnam Again,

Thank you for your review.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your main course and that your service was attentive and friendly. Such a shame we let you down on the desserts which are all home made and our always very popular with our customers.

Thank you for your feedback and I would like to wish you a Happy New Year and shall look forward to welcoming you back in 2013.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I did not stay last nit but I had some thing to it was beast food I ever had I would go aegean I would give it 100 out off 100 it was a party that I was at a big thank u to all the staff I had beef stroganoff it was beast stroganoff that I have in a long time

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear 89John,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

I was delighted to read that you really enjoyed our beef stroganoff and I shall pass on your comments to the chefs who will be thrilled.

Hope you have a Happy New Year and shall look forward to welcoming you back in 2013.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I would like to thank everyone in the Valley Hotel for making all of us so welcome last weekend. I would personally like to give a massive thanks to Greg, Diane, Lisa for their hospitality.
This hotel is worthy of more than 3 stars, from the minute we set foot in the front door we were made to feel so welcome, the entire staff are very accommodating, if there is anything you need they will do everything they can to suit your requirements.

The food is fantastic (worth more than 3 stars on its own).

All staff are very friendly.

All rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable with TV.

Prices that I believe could not be beaten for the way in which we were catered for.

We had a group of 15, 10 adults and 5 kids, on Santa Sunday the entertainment for the kids was great. (Well Done to The Valley Hotel and Staff)
Worth *****

Room Tip: I have stayed a number of times in The Valley Hotel and could have no complaints about any room I ha...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Ian 1873

Thank your for your wonderful review.

I am overwhelmed by your review and so delighted that you and your family had such a great experience with us and that we offered good value for money. All our staff will be pleased in particular the house keeping and chefs regarding your positive comments. Glad you liked our new larger flat screen T.V’s we have recently installed offering lots more channels for family entertainment. Santa Sundays at the hotel this year have all been fully booked and we believe that the entertainment we provide for them makes it a great day out for all the family.

We shall look forward to welcoming you back next year. May I take this opportunity in wishing you a very Happy New Year to you and all your family.

Greg & The Williamson Family

Reviewed December 16, 2012

A big thanks to the Williamson family and all their staff for looking after us over the past 10 weeks.
When looking for hotels for staff to stay in it is always a worry that something could “go wrong”, however at the Valley Hotel everything exceeded expectations.
Every member of staff was not only polite and obliging but also happy and genuine which is a rare thing indeed.
One of the problems we encounter when staying away from home for long periods of time is the fact that Hotel food can get “boring” (no matter how good it is), however Paul and his team always went that extra mile, even putting “specials” on every night despite having a full and varied menu.
The rooms were always warm and clean and the beds, well, what can be said about the beds, some of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. This, along with free Wi-fi meant that everyone had a comfortable experience before resting for a hard day’s work the following day.
So a very big thank you to all members of staff for giving my guys a truly memorable experience!
I am sure many of them will return again.

Room Tip: Room 122 was my favourite!!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank digitalskyman

Dear Skydigitalman,

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review.

Well what can I say we really enjoyed having your team of guys stay at the hotel, they were all a pleasure to look after. All our staff will be chuffed when they read this review. Delighted you enjoyed our big comfy beds, the food and our unlimited free Wi Fi and genuine hospitality.

Thank you for choosing the hotel for your business trip we really appreciated it.

Best of luck for 2013 we hope that it is a successful one for you all.

KindRegards
The Williamson Family & All The Staff

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fivemiletown
Corick House
#6 of 7 in Enniskillen
Lough Erne Resort
Lough Erne Resort
#5 of 7 in Enniskillen

Been to The Valley Hotel? Share your experiences!