“Excellent! ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

After searching for a restaurant in Königstein we stumbled upon this one and I can only say we were so thankful we did! The restaurant was full of customers, which already speaks a lot for itself. The food was delicious, excellent dorada fish and the best grilled calamari I have ever tasted. The service was great and we felt very comfortable. I can only recommend this restaurant! Too bad we don’t live nearby.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

I think Italian food is a very common type of cuisine found in the Frankfurt area. There are a lot of options. Fiorentino produces a good quality meal at a nice price point. Good wine selection and nice service. They also have a nice outside area. On a busy night parking could be a concern as the lot underneath is small and offers limited space. There is street parking in the area, but you might have to walk a few meter.. that might not be so bad after a big meal!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed October 15, 2018

We were in Opel Zoo, weather was chilly and we were looking for a place to have our lunch in a warm athmosphere - thanks to TripAdvisor, it pointed us to Fiorentino which was just few minutes drive from the Zoo. What a gem! All our meals were so tasty, so delightful: tortellini in magestic broth, veal with morels sauce, pasta with slices of black tartuffo... Good wines... Wow! We were in Piedmonte and were surprised to get its taste so far away from it.
It was not cheap but we chose relatively pricy dishes while there were cheaper options too - I'm sure, they were tasty too.
We will wait for our next visit to Kronberg and, for sure, will return to magic Fiorentino. Underground parking, by the way, was helpful too:-)

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

At lunch there were three two courses menus. I took the most expensive one, with fish, which costed around 11 euros, added to it an enormous 'home made' Tiramisu which was indifferent and was priced 7.50 euros and a small bottle of mineral water which was priced 2.50 euros. The fish came so quickly that I wondered whether everything was ready well before my arrival. service was quick, too quick: the water 'ohne gas' I ordered came with gas. Considering the price I cannot complain. Nothing was bad and nothing was very good. I missed a good occasion to miss lunch by eating some organic food in an excellent shop quite close to the restaurant and to lose weight.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We chose Fiorentino for our Easter Lunch and sadly they let us down. It was full and it took a long time to be served. When the dishes finally came, some of them were not what we asked for. There were not much apologies and we ended up eating it instead of waiting 60 min again!!!!

Date of visit: April 2018